Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
PLEASE NOTE: THE HOURS FOR THIS POSITION WILL CONSIST OF 7PM TO 7AM.
Pen Bay Medical Center is looking for a compassionate and quick thinking ER Nurse to join our emergency team. The successful candidate will work to quickly assess the needs of each patient, prioritize care based on its critical nature, and work to stabilize a patient, treat the problem, discharge the patient after the emergency is over or make arrangements for a longer hospital stay. If you are a compassionate and knowledgeable caregiver with previous nursing experience, we encourage you to apply.
* Current in the State of Maine as a Registered Professional Nurse
* Current BLS Certification
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification within six months of hire
* Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) certification (or obtained within 24 months)
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Demonstrates written and verbal communication skills
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.