Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
LincolnHealth, part of MaineHealth in Damariscotta, Maine is currently recruiting for a Full Time Physician Assistant (PA) to join our General Surgery Team.
* Position Summary
* The Physician Assistant (PA) also known as Advanced Practice Provider (APP) provides primary care to patients under the supervision of the Supervising Physician in the clinic following established standards and practices.
* Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
* Education: Successful completion of an approved Physician Assistant program with a Master's Degree level of education is preferred.
* License/Certifications: Current license issued by the State of Maine as Physician Assistant with LMP supervising physician required. Current certification as PA required. BLS certification is required.
* Experience: Three or more years of experience in a physician office setting preferred.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Unit specific criteria desired based on specialty.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.