Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Do you have what it takes to support our Warehouse efforts*
You will be responsible for receiving products, distributing and loading material, tools and equipment in the storeroom warehouse. You ll make sure items coming into the warehouse are marked, counted and stored properly before transporting where you determine they ll be stored. You will also be responsible for filling work orders accurately for outgoing materials and other items from stock, and preparing them precisely for packing and proper shipping to the customer.
Qualifications & Benefits
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units to measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Working knowledge of the Internet
* General Warehouse experience; order pulling and picking
* Previous forklift/cherry picker experience
* Basic safety knowledge (i.e., proper lifting techniques, etc.)
Vallen is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Stay up to date with Vallen, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook,
What are the Benefits*
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.