Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Stratas Foods LLC is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the Foodservice, Food Ingredients and Retail Private Label markets in North America and is a producer of quality bulk and packaged dressings, mayonnaise and sauces. Stratas Foods was formed in October 2008 as a 50/50 joint venture between ACH Food Companies (ACH) and Archer Daniels Midland (ADM).
Manufacturing facilities are located in Dallas and Houston, TX; Decatur and Quincy, IL; Englewood, NJ; Fresno, CA; Nashville, TN; and Valdosta, GA. Corporate offices are located in Memphis, TN. We are committed to maintaining a progressive workplace by utilizing the ideas, skills and talents of all of our employees. We strive to make Stratas Foods a great place to work and are building a team capable of meeting our business goals.
About Stratas Foods LLC
We are a Food Manufacturing company that is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the Foodservice, Food Ingredients, and Retail Private Label markets in North America producing quality bulk and packaged dressings, mayonnaise, and sauces. Our Englewood Food Processing and Packaging Plant is one of 8 locations across the United States employing over 100 employees and growing. Are you a motivated individual, looking for a career in the Englewood area* Come grow with us!
We are currently hiring for Food Processing Mixers in the Englewood area!
* We offer benefits after completing 90 days of employment with Stratas Foods to include Medical and Dental
* In addition, we offer Fitness Reimbursement, 10 paid holidays a year, plus sick time and paid vacation.
* Entry-level Pay 15.50 hr
* Someone who loves to learn
* A clear communicator who is willing to give and accept productive feedback
* Someone who takes pride in your work holding yourself and those around you to higher standards
* A problem-solver that take a proactive approach to your work
* A team player but also internally driven to do your best no matter the task
Do you have the following education and experience for the Food Processing Mixer role*
* High School Diploma or GED
* Basic understanding Food Manufacturing Automation processes, tools, and machines to include the following:
* Recipe construction/adjustment and understanding
* Knowledge of process flow and tracing flow and lines throughout the process.
* Basic lab skills including salt content, moisture and color.
* Operate and tend machines to mix or blend any of a wide variety of food products such as edible oils, dressings, margarines, spreads, shortenings, cooking Sherries, vinegars, cooking wines, etc.
* Monitor and regulate gauges, recording instruments, flow meters, and thermometers to correctly adjust the addition of raw materials, mixing temperatures, mixing speeds, etc. to maintain product quality, and ensure safe and efficient operation.
* Operation of CIP skids in addition to breakdown and cleaning of line components.
* Knowledge of chemical handling procedures including PPE required.
* Perform a variety of jobs, tasks, or duties as required; and must be able to work their bid shift, overtime, and weekends as required.
* Fill out appropriate documentation regarding product movements, batch sheets, and ingredients addition
* Basic understanding of pumps, valves, and how to change filters.
* Successfully pass qualification test of that Operator 1 and must have the ability to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs, lift, bend, kneel, stand for long periods of time, work in confined spaces, and work with heights.
If you answered yes, this position could be a great fit for you. Apply today to learn more about our Food Processing Mixer opportunity with Stratas Foods!
This position is a great fit for people who have experience working within the food processing and packaging industry to include but not limited to job titles such as Food Mixing, Food Mixer, Mixing Machine Operator, Mixing Blending Operator, and Blending Operator. Qualifications
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Related Experience: 0-2 years of related experience
Hours: 7AM - 3:30PM Additional Information
Must consent background screening, physical, drug screening and lift test.
Stratas Foods is committed to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and diversity and inclusion in its workplace. It is our commitment to establish and maintain a talented, productive, diverse workforce that works together effectively to accomplish our goals.