Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals - careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its "Top 100 Places to Work."
The Cardiac Cath Tech - Lead will, according to established procedures, assist Cardiologist during diagnostic/invasive vascular procedures. Responsible for daily room organization, providing oversight of all procedures, assisting as a clinical expert as needed,making sure room setup is correct and equipment is operated efficiently. Works under direction of Charge RN and/or Director.
* Education: Secondary and some post-secondary. Graduate of an accredited Radiological program.
* Licensure: ARRT in Radiography, if new graduate must obtain registry within 3 months of hire.
* Experience: Must have minimum of 2 years of Cardiac Cath Lab or Electrophysiology Lab experience.
* Certifications: BLS and ACLS required.
* Other: Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills are required, and must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Must be able to operate various types of office equipment, including a computer, fax machine, telephone, printer and copy machine.
* Preferred Education: Post-secondary (undergraduate).
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.