Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Responsible for direct sales of Smiths Interconnect s Semiconductor and Test products to an assigned set of existing and prospective customers. Customers will include both local and globally managed accounts.
Manage client relationships within the region/area of business and be the focal point of contact for the customers in the region. The Account Manager will work closely with the Field Application Engineering and Customer Service teams, oversee delivery of products and services in the region and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Work and coordinate with other Semi Sales managers to ensure the consistent, cost effective and efficient response to customer needs.
This position will be a mix of work from home and coming into the office when needed. Duties & Responsibilities
* Develop and deliver the regional sales growth plan by expanding business with existing accounts and prospecting to win new accounts
* Identify customer needs and work with Marketing to drive new product roadmap, development, release, and adoption with lead customers
* Prepare regional revenue forecasts and support Sales Director Semi with budget preparation and planning
* Promote and sell the products and capabilities of Smiths Interconnect in the region
* Develop, maintain and distribute key performance indicators, as they apply to the sales effectiveness and customer satisfaction by utilizing and managing a CRM system
* Develop high levels of customer intimacy, including management of Smiths senior management relationships with key customer contacts
* Support trade shows, technical conferences, and industry events, perform additional sales-related duties as requested by management
* Proven ability to develop, negotiate, and close complex technical sales * Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
* Solid knowledge of the semiconductor test market Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects in parallel
Diversity & Inclusion
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity. The Individual
* Minimum of Bachelor s Degree or four-year technical degree
* Experience in the Interconnect industry strongly preferred * Minimum of 5 years direct field sales experience
* Ability to travel up to 50% (when restrictions are lifted)
* Demonstrated ability to absorb and communicate technical information
* Organize customer visits (virtual for the moment).travel and daily activities
* US Citizen or permanent resident (ITAR compliance) for necessary accounts
At Smiths we apply leading-edge technology to design, manufacture and deliver market-leading innovative solutions that meet our customers' evolving needs, and touch the lives of millions of people every day. We are a FTSE100, global business of around 23,000 colleagues, based in 55 countries. Our solutions have a real impact on lives across the planet, enabling industry, improving healthcare, enhancing security, advancing connectivity and supporting new homes. Our products and services are often critical to our customers operations, while our proprietary technology and high service levels help create competitive advantage. We welcome colleagues with a curious mind, who are happy with responsibility, enjoy a challenge and are attracted by the idea of working at a business with an almost 170 year history of innovation, and five global divisions, all experts in their field. About Smiths Interconnect
Smiths Interconnect is a leading provider of technically differentiated electronic components, subsystems, microwave and radio frequency products that ensure high speed, secure connectivity of critical applications in the defence, aerospace, communications and industrial markets. Our microwave technology is used in radar, communication and surveillance systems that are mission-critical and operate in extreme environments in aerospace and defence. Our microwave components and connectors ensure optimal performance, durability and safety of space satellites. Our semi-conductor test products are used to test highly sophisticated semi-conductors and electronic circuits in communication systems, gaming products and computing devices. Our in-flight antenna systems give passengers internet connectivity gate-to-gate on planes around the world. Our connector and cable solutions ensure reliability of critical medical equipment, and safe operation of trains and transport systems.One of five divisions of Smiths Group, Smiths Interconnect employs over 2000 people. We have a global presence selling our products in over 50 countries with manufacturing facilities in nine countries and offices across North America, Europe and Asia.
Smiths Interconnect (www.smithsinterconnect.com) is a leading provider of electronic components, subsystems, microwave and radio frequency products that connect, protect and control critical applications in the commercial aviation, defense, space, semiconductor test, medical, rail, industrial and test and measurement markets. Smiths Interconnect s high technology brands (EMC, RF Labs, Lorch Hypertac, IDI, TRAK, TECOM, and Millitech) are synonymous with exceptional performance whenever a technologically advanced, high quality solution is requested to ensure reliability and safety. Blue chip customers include Raytheon, BAE Systems, Finmeccanica-Leonardo, Airbus, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Alstom, and Biosense Webster, just to name a few. One of five divisions of Smiths Group, Smiths Interconnect employs over 2000 people globally with locations in the US, Mexico, Costa Rica, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Tunisia, Singapore, and China, and a global sales and distribution network.
Smiths Interconnect is an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled