Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Senior Marketing Associate Design
In this position, you will lead design projects and any associated activities for brand promotion, business development, and product management / operations support.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Responsible for hands-on performance of design duties for individual projects, from concept creation to delivery of final product
* Design original templates for business development and product information materials (one-sheets, deck presentations, etc.) with flexibility for future customization
* Perform customizations of materials for individual Private Client Groups
* Provide custom presentation support to Senior Management, department heads and Private Client Groups
* Obtain and prepare bids while acing as liaison with vendors in such areas as printing, photography, illustration deliveries
* Obtains and prepares bids, and acts as liaison with vendors in such areas as printing, photography, illustration deliveries and data
* Coach, train and supervise a Marketing Associate
* 4 years of hands-on design experience working in a professional design studio, marketing organization or in-house marketing department required
* Bachelor s degree required
* Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
* Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
* Solid Knowledge of design theory and the visual principles of typography
* In-depth knowledge of print production
* Familiarity with web-focused content management systems
* Must provide access to a portfolio of past work for consideration
* Competitive BONUS program
* Excellent health benefits with award winning wellness program
* Tuition and gym reimbursement
* 401K with company match
* Pet Insurance
Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes\' Best Banks in America list for the ninth consecutive year in 2019.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. In 2018, the Bank expanded its footprint on the West Coast with the opening of its first full-service private client banking office in San Francisco. The Bank s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not sponsor work visas.