Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
St. Jude Children s Research Hospital will provide you with world-class facilities, state-of-the-art technologies, and extraordinary support to ensure scientific progress is never halted from a lack of resources. At St. Jude, you will be part of a collaborative environment where you can see, firsthand, how your work translates into survival for the children we serve.
Working as an Executive Assistant for our Clinical Trials Administration Department, you will serve as the primary administrative support person for an Executive, Chair, or Vice President (VP) at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
You will also be responsible for:
* Implementing and maintaining processes to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of department services.
* Serving as the communication liaison for the department.
* Planing special events and manages the Executive, Chair, or VP's calendar.
* Performs other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of the department and institution.
* High school diploma/GED required. Bachelor's degree in business, communications, healthcare administration, or a related field strongly preferred
* Five (5) years of administrative support experience required. Project management experience required. Experience in budget management required. Experience in grant administration experience preferred. Experience in a healthcare or academic setting preferred
St. Jude is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NO SEARCH FIRMS:
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.