Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
As the Nurse Manager in our IMCU, you ll lead a team of Nurses, Clinical Staff Leaders, and Patient Care Associates who practice at the top of their craft. Our IMCU is a microcosm of the work we do a St. Jude within a St. Jude providing the rare opportunity to serve patients and their families from across the hospital: ICU overflow, Leukemia, Solid Tumor, Neuro-Oncology, Hematology, and post-Surgery. Because of the variable and challenging nature of this work, our nurses come with a versatile and complex skillset, and as their manager, you ll help hone and elevate their skill.
Here at St. Jude, we set the standard in patient care, and we encourage applicants whose aspirations match the caliber of our work. If you have a passion for mission-driven work, thrive in dynamic environments, and believe in the power of transformational leadership, we d love to have you apply.
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required
* Master's degree in related field required within three years
* Three (3) years of clinical experience required
* One (1) year of supervisory/management experience required
* Must possess a current Tennessee State Board of Nursing license if primary residence is Tennessee or a Nurse Licensure non-Compact state
* Must possess a current State Board of Nursing license in the state of primary residence if the state is a Nurse Licensure Compact state
* Required: BLS Required Professional Certification within two years of eligibility
St. Jude is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NO SEARCH FIRMS:
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.