Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Synopsys, we re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we re powering it all with the world s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC faster. We offer the world s broadest portfolio of silicon IP predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
Senior NVM Product/Test Engineer
Develop, debug and optimize ATE test programs for NVM/OTP memories and related IP blocks (analog/power supplies, programming controllers, access ports/wrappers, BIST) on test chip silicon.
Responsible for defining and implementing all test hardware and software components, along with collecting and analyzing silicon test results, and creating test reports for validation, characterization and qualification of NVM/OTP IP products.
* Review NVM/OTP IP designs for testability; advise on DFT improvements, feedback test related improvements to Design
* Create test plans/specifications and develop ATE test programs
* Develop test coverage for all critical device functions and parameters; understand DC and AC specifications and test limit guard-banding methods
* Investigate functional and reliability issues; drive silicon performance issues, and complete failure analysis to determine root cause
* Specify and supervise the design of ATE and burn-in boards
* Develop scripts to automate work flows and perform statistical analysis on test data; create graphs, performance/reliability models, and silicon test reports
* BS/MS degree in EE (preferred), CS or related field
10+ years of hands-on experience in semiconductor test engineering (memory focused, NVM preferred) * Strong project management and written/oral communication skills; proven independent contributor and cross-functional team player
* Knowledge of memory fault models and required test algorithms for detection
* Experience with memory ATE testers (Credence Kalos 2 preferred), oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, micro-probing and other semiconductor test lab equipment
* Fluency with programming/scripting languages (C, Python, Perl); experience with memory pattern algorithm code for ATE MTO/ALPG
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Synopsys Canada ULC values the diversity of our workforce. We are committed to provide access & opportunity to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals throughout the recruitment and employment process. Should you require an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.