Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Synopsys, Software Integrity Group, is named a leader for 2020 in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST), in recognition of our vision and ability to execute.Security and risk management leaders will need to meet tighter deadlines and test more-complex applications by integrating and automating AST in the software life cycleeliminating risk before it puts them at risk.Every business runs on software, and defects in software create risk. We ve curated the most powerful products and services to create one comprehensive platform that enables our customers to detect and remediate defects across their entire SDLC.To find out more about Synopsys SIG, check outhttps://www.synopsys.com/software-integrity.html.
Our Software Security and Quality business is all about building secure software faster. That starts with our static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis so our customers can build security and quality into the DNA of their code at any stage of the software development lifecycle and across the supply chain. All while minimizing risks and maximizing speed of application development.
Senior Software Engineer
The Static Analysis team is looking for an exceptional C/C++ developer, with experience or interest in building security tools, to join the Coverity team. The job involves creation of new checkers, evolving Coverityu0027s state of the art analysis infrastructure, driving better performance and scalability, and generally pushing the envelope of static analysis. The perfect candidate will have a strong passion for improving software quality and security and preferably have a background in programming languages and static analysis, and foremost a strong desire to learn. If you have experience with any other static analysis and developer testing tools like Fortify, Parasoft, Klocwork, or Checkmarx, weu0027d love to talk to you!
* Design, experiment with, and implement new checkers
* Make improvements to general analysis infrastructure
* Develop new code analysis algorithms and techniques
* Experience in C/C++ development (5+ years)
* BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Experience or Interest with WebApp Security or Mobile Security
* Experience with Object Oriented programming and design
* Experience with development on UNIX
* Experience with compiler technology
* Experience with algorithmic design and analysis
* Research, degree or background in programming languages and static analysis
* Experience with C++ templates
* Experience with development on Windows
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Synopsys Canada ULC values the diversity of our workforce. We are committed to provide access & opportunity to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals throughout the recruitment and employment process. Should you require an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.