Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Tennant Company is a recognized leader of the cleaning industry. Since 1870 we have been passionate about developing innovative and sustainable solutions that help our customers clean more spaces more effectively, addressing indoor and outdoor cleaning challenges. Our products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; detergent-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; cleaning tools and supplies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. With more than $1B in revenue, Tennant Company operates in three geographic business units including the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. Join the company committed to empowering our customers to create a cleaner, safer and healthier world with high-performance cleaning solutions that minimize waste, reduce costs, improve safety and further sustainability goals.
The Assembler responsibilities for this position include:
* Perform on multiple sub-assembly operations and shorter cycle time main line stations
* Perform repeatable processes requiring a low amount of troubleshooting and adjustment to safety build a quality product
* Ability to use basic hand tools, torque guns and simple electrical devices
* Must operate at standard productivity rate after completion of formal training
* Basic computer skills
* Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
* Ability to be trained on forklift, RF scanners, label printers, and other equipment as assigned
* Ability to learn basic SAP computerized transactions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 0-2 years related experience
* Must successfully pass and maintain Tennant's Assembly Process Certification Training (HEAT)
* Ability to stand for 8+ hours with frequent bending, stooping and squatting
* Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. while handling bulky items
Let us introduce you to Tennant Company. We are everywhere. In your sports clubs, shopping malls, office buildings, parking lots. We make things that make things look like new. We bring new cleaning ideas to market. There is new dirt every day and our machines clean it up. With manufacturing operations and sales, service and support functions across globe, your journey at Tennant can take you places you never expected. If you want to get your hands dirty on a project, step up with your own ideas, or maybe even explore talents you never knew you had, Tennant Company is a place where that can happen. Because at Tennant, we like to think like new. Begin your journey with us. Let's reinvent how the world cleans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tennant Company is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skill, ability, reliability, productivity, and other factors important to performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other basis protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com