Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Sign In|New User
]] ]] Previous Job
]] Next Job
The Otolaryngology clinic is a Monday-Friday, outpatient clinic that provides care to patients requiring the services of the sub-specialties within the Otolaryngology specialty.
Final Filing Date : 10/17/2020
Salary Range : $43.34-$56.10
Salary Frequency : Hourly
Appointment Type : Career
Number of positions : 1
Percentage of Time : 100
Shift Hour : 8am-5pm
Location : Otolaryngology, Glassrock Building
City : Sacramento, Ca
Union Representation : Yes
Benefits Eligible : Yes
We offer exceptional employment benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, generous paid vacations and holidays, excellent retirement savings and investment plans, continuing education, and reduced fee and scholarship programs.
THIS IS NOT AN H1- B OPPORTUNITY
This role will provide imaging services to adult and pediatric, inpatient and ambulatory patients in the clinic operating various types of x-ray equipment, fluoroscopic x-ray equipment and auxiliary equipment to provide diagnostic images for diagnostic interpretations by a radiologist or an Otolaryngology MD. Work routines are guided by established procedures and protocols, quality of work performed is approved or reviewed by the supervisor.
The individual will comply and adhere to department protocols, UCDHS Policies and Procedures, Department of Radiology Policies and Procedures and other applicable workrules and regulations. The technologist must act with initiative and responsibility to achieve maximum radiographic quality. All duties and responsibilities will be performed calmly in stressful situations and interact with radiologists, clinicians and peers in a cooperative, harmonious manner for maximum effectiveness. Incumbent must be able to satisfactorily perform all job functions deemed by the Department of Radiology.
This position may perform duties in the Main Hospital, Ambulatory Care Center and/or satellite facilities throughout UCD's Primary Clinic Network as necessary.
* Possession of valid CRT and CA Fluoroscopy (must be obtained within 6 months of start date)
* CPR certification
* Must be competent in archiving, retrieving and exceptions handling with the PACS system
* Knowledge and ability to operate imaging equipment to provide quality images. *Must be able to adapt to new programs and equipment
* Ability to work in an area with ionizing radiation and/or high magnetic field
* Knowledge of anatomy, Including cross-sectional anatomy and related positioning
* Ability to input and retrieve data and to observe applicable Radiology Information System (RIS) and Information Services (IS), access codes privacy and security
This position may be subject to a criminal background investigation, drug screen, Live Scan fingerprinting, medical evaluation clearance, and functional capacity assessment.
]] Return to Previous Page