Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Informatics Support Specialist I. The Support Specialist I is part of a multidisciplinary team with a mission to implement and support Sysmex health IT products. The Informatics Support Specialist I has experience and background in both the laboratory environment and the IT environment. The first mission for the support team is to provide professional customer service to existing Sysmex customers, focusing on customer satisfaction and first time fix. The second mission is to provide interface support, post go-live support for training, parameterization, and testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide professional customer support and software technical services to Sysmex customers resulting in problem resolution. Provide customer follow up and callback for reported issues in a timely manner. Capture full documentation of all calls utilizing the SAI CRM with appropriate codes to ensure accurate history for reporting trends and corrective actions.
* Provide guidance and phone training to customers in regards to workflow issues.
* Monitor the email inbox for change requests and handle appropriately, escalating as needed and performing. Notify customer of the installed change, assist in testing and troubleshoot until the change is ready for the LIVE system. Complete all proper documentation.
* Investigate, reproduce and document customer problems so that the issue is packaged for the developer to investigate and resolve.
* Troubleshoot and provide interface support for customers interfacing Sysmex products to their Laboratory Information System.
* Follow all requirements of ACD Call Center Software logging in/out appropriately, making good use of not ready codes, etc.
* Perform quality assurance testing on new developments.
* Assist with sales related activities as needed.
* Other duties and projects as may be assigned.
* Associates degree required and 1 year Clinical Lab or LIS experience required.
* Bachelors Degree preferred.
* LIS and Middleware experience a plus.
* Urinalysis experience a plus.
* MT preferred.
* 3-5 years of related experience.
* Strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
* Advanced communication skills
* Proven strong leadership skills
* Strong attention to detail
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing..