Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Part Time
As a part of the UVGI Sterilization Team, you will support many roles in the management and supply of resources and equipment throughout the hospital as well as the collection, cleaning and distribution of equipment including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) through the use of specialist equipment that sterilizes the equipment. This position is a support position to patient care and assignments are given according to organizational goals. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, placing orders to replenish inventory supply levels, assessing inventory turns to adjust par levels to accommodate changing demand, receiving and transporting supplies weighing up to 50 pounds to their destination locations, reconciling packing slips against delivered content, and restocking inventory supply areas. You will also serve as a liaison to ensure that supply needs are being met.
You must be available to work various shifts between Monday- Sunday, including weekends and holidays and you must be willing to travel throughout the UCLA community.Qualifications
* Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel throughout the UCLA community
* Ability to adhere to safety policies and procedures
* Strong customer service skills to a maintain cooperative working environment
* Highly motivated self-starter
* Strong English verbal and written communication skills
* Display high energy, thrive in a team environment, and eager to share his or her ideas for improvement
* Detail oriented, comfortable with entering data into a database or excel spreadsheet
* Able to work independently, disciplined and conscientious enough to adhere to strict deadlines without continuous monitoring
* Previous hospital experience
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.