Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Part Time
In this position, you will complete tasks suchrnas delivering and collecting patient menus and meal trays for assignedrnpatients., helping to ensure that patients receive appropriate trays and snacksrnwithin specified time frames, setting up service lines, meal assembly, dish washing and assisting patientsrnduring service times. In addition, you will maintain nourishment supplies on thernnursing unit pantry. In this role, you are also responsible for developing and maintaining excellent customer skill levels for both internalrnand external customers while adhering to all safety and sanitation standards asrnoutlined by JCAHO and HACCP as well as full participation as a team member,rnfocusing consistently on the department s mission to Meet or Exceed OurrnCustomer s Expectations. Qualifications
* Ability to read, write, and comprehend standard English
* Ability to work in a standing position for a long period of time; stretch, bend, walk, stoop and reach repetitively
* Ability to work in hot, cold, and or wet areas, lift up to 40 lbs., push loaded carts weighing up to 350 Lbs
* Ability to conform to dress code and prescribed safety, sanitation and food handling practices and procedures
* Must have safe food handling practices and good personal grooming habits
* Ability to adjust to fluctuating work load and adhere to work schedules
* Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with co-workers, customers, supervisors and managers
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.