Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
KIOXIA America, Inc. (formerly Toshiba Memory America, Inc.) is the US-based subsidiary of KIOXIA Corporation, a leading worldwide supplier of flash memory and solid state drives (SSDs). From the invention of flash memory to today s breakthrough BiCS FLASH 3D technology, KIOXIA continues to pioneer cutting-edge memory solutions and services that enrich people's lives and expand society's horizons. The company's innovative 3D flash memory technology, BiCS FLASH , is shaping the future of storage in high-density applications, including advanced smartphones, PCs, SSDs, automotive and data centers.
KIOXIA America Inc., formerly Toshiba Memory America Inc., is looking for a Sr Engineer, Customer Technical Support to assist the CTS department.
* Engage/interact with local OEM customer engineers of multiple disciplines and serve as the first point of contact through all stages of product qualification and sustaining support activities
* Assist in authoring technical documents and delivering them to our OEM Customers as well as our internal engineering teams
* Work with our customer and Japanese-based teams to develop joint qualification plans, determine required equipment and develop schedules to meet our customer's requirements
* Build and maintain active Action Items lists during the qualification process to enable synchronous communications with our Marketing, Sales, Engineering and Product Planning Teams
* Perform preliminary failure analysis on drives which fail during qualification and of drives returned due to urgent field issues. Track status on drives and monitor FA activity to closure which includes generating reports and provide timely updates to both our OEM and internal support teams
* Perform other duties related to the support of our large OEM customer in the West Coast CTS Region
* The candidate must be familiar with enterprise and client SSD technologies and have at least 5 years of experience in this industry
* Working knowledge of SAS/SATA/NVMe Interfaces as well as a well-rounded understanding of server/storage architectures, operating systems and RAID file systems
* The candidate must have excellent communication skills for internal and external communications necessary to support a large OEM Customer
* Experience in using SAS/SATA/NVMe Analyzers to debug interface related issues is a plus
* B.S. Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering (Mechanical, Production, Electrical, Electronics or Computer Science)
Req# 1941; #LI-JV1
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected