Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Network Account Specialist assists in staffing all required Select Provider Networks (SPNs), as specified by the business. This position performs some of the same duties as an Network Recruitment Specialist, including outbound calling and application management of Providers for entry into the SPN. This position focuses largely on SPN management, Provider recovery, and email communication with Providers. This position handles all escalated SPN issues. This position assists with all other SPN support responsibilities as assigned by management. Responsible for admin istration and client services of Select Provider Networks.
* Job Requirements:
* Sales skills and customer service experience required
* Ability to exercise independent judgment, interpret reports and identify trends, and research complex issues
* Excellent keyboard familiarity and data entry skills required.
* Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Computer skills, including proficiency using the Internet and Microsoft Office applications
* Strong verbal, written and telephone communication skills
* Clear speaking voice, good command of the English language required
* Ability to meet sales targets
* Ability to perform multiple tasks with strong attention to detail required
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to work flexible schedules based on business needs required
* Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities throughout any given day.
* Ability to handle stressful situations
* Acts with sense of urgency to recover out of compliance SPN members in order to ensure the SPN is fully staffed and operable for service buyers.
* Researches and assists with trouble shooting and solving of SPN membership violations in order to ensure the health of the SPN.
* Manages various email silos by addressing and responding to correspondence and inquiries, as appropriate, using templates and/or composing accurate and professional email responses.
* Interacts with service providers and to encourage completion of SPN application requirements and track and manage the provider SPN membership through to its completion.
* Reviews individual application progress, monitors applications for critical qualifications, credentials or certifications and contacts applicants to advise them on requirements, status, and procedures, as applicable through the use of documents, reporting and data in various databases.
* Reviews customer requests in specific geographic areas and for specific product types; identifies service provider gaps and provide feedback to business leaders on replenishment strategies for the purposes of meeting the requirements of the SPN.
* Uses the Internet to and other data sources to locate new service providers for the purposes of building geographic coverage and/or product expertise as required by the SPN.
* Assists in the implementation of special projects and programs.
* Performs other duties as assigned
Education Experience: HS Graduate or Equivalent
Years of Related Experience: 1-2 Years
Driveru0027s License Required: Yes
Travel Requirements: None
Age Requirement: 18+
EEO/EOE/Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet