Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Type: Part Time
EXCELLENT CARE TO PATIENTS AND FAMILIES THE BEST STAFF IN THE SAFEST ENVIRONMENT
THE STAFF NURSE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Telephone clinical triage for COVID19 Nurse Hotline Center,
* Mostly Work from home with ability to work at call center setting as well, with call queue
* Adhere to screening and triage guidelines
* Adhere to documentation methodology and guidelines
* Communicate with providers using SBAR methodology: Situation, Background, Assessment and Recommendation,
* Proficient in use of electronic medical record, Epic preferred
* Other duties as assigned.
Please note this position is temporary in nature and not eligible for benefits.
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST HAVE:
* Current Massachusetts RN License
* Bachelors degree in nursing preferred
* Current experience in ambulatory setting with telephone triage required, current defined as within past 3 years, will look at 1-3 years triage depending on the level of experience.
* Current experience in ambulatory Primary Care Practice required.
* Ability to work from multiple offices, different locations (BWH Main, Crosstown, Assembly Row)
* Home office for possible work from home (must be willing to come to Assembly Row)
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK EVERY OTHER SATURDAY. Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.