Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
The Marketing and Training Analyst is integral in all aspects of marketing the organization and its tools and services. The position will support all day-to-day marketing initiatives with an emphasis on user and client engagement, data analysis, research, training, data management and reporting.
* Assist with all marketing communications
* Assist in maintenance of marketing and user database
* Perform analytics on tool usage and marketing activities
* Track marketing and training activities
* Coordinate scheduling of client trainings, client meetings, and internal meetings
* Research existing contacts and potential new business leads.
* Assist in client training and associated materials including training scripts
* Facilitate ongoing communication plan with client training attendees.
* Maintain client user accounts.
* Must exhibit professionalism and discretion at all times, especially in client-facing activities.
* Bachelor s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred.
* Minimum of one year of experience in analytics, marketing, or market research.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Proficient in Excel including use of pivot tables.
* Strong knowledge of other MS Office applications needed.
* Close attention to detail and excellent organization skills are critical in this fast-paced organization.
* Good communication skills.
* Knowledge of web-based platforms including WebEx, WordPress, Constant Contact, Salesforce, and others is a plus.
* Knowledge of biopharmaceutical field is a plus.
WCG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.