Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Bachelor's degree in basic science or equivalent; no experience required.
Conducts a variety of non-routine research assignments and experiments (mainly for animal behavior).
SPECIFIC JOB RELATED DUTIES
* Plans, coordinates and directs moderately complex research experiments following general technical procedures.
* Establishes and oversees quality control measures for assigned project operations.
* Makes modification to research procedures as determined by Principal Investigator.
* Contributes to scientific analysis and interpretation of projects.
* Maintains records of all tests performed and data collected, compiles and tabulates data, provides analysis of results.
* Confers with lab staff regarding results obtained and receives suggestions for modification to procedures and interpretation of final data.
* Performs related duties as required
20 hours per week
Bachelor's degree in basic science or equivalent and 5 years of related experience or Master's degree in basic science or equivalent and 3 years of related experience required.
* Rodent/human gait analysis
* Familiar with data analysis and statistical software.
PREFERRED WORK EXPERIENCE
Research lab experience.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Req id: 72818