Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and colocation services. Zayo owns and operates a Tier 1 IP Backbone and 44 carrier-neutral data centers. Through its Cloudlink service, Zayo provides low latency private connectivity that attaches enterprises to their public cloud environments. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
Develop customer relationships and drive sales of Bandwidth Infrastructure to large enterprise, content and regional carriers. Achieve sales and revenue growth targets through consistent account management activities as well as acquiring new accounts. Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals set by the leadership team through aggressive prospecting and selling. A demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is key to this role.
* Generate sales revenue by actively promoting Zayo Networks products and services to targeted account base.
* Present proposals and manage customers though the sales process.
* Maintain current business relationships with customers, securing existing revenue on long term commitments.
* Apply knowledge of customers, industry and services to achieve revenue objectives.
* Identify, initiate contact with and qualify potential customers.
* Track, analyze and report on sales performance and activities in Zayo s CRM tool and other reporting tools.
* Develop accurate and timely forecast of sales opportunities.
* Develop and maintain records of customer activity for reporting of sales and forecasts.
* Provide accurate and timely information to management.
* Coordinate closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and revenue objectives met.
* Collaboratively work as a part of a team while concurrently performing as an individual with minimal supervision.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent from four-year College; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 3+ years experience solution selling into large Accounts.
* Existing Carrier contacts, understanding of Carrier Network architecture and OSP.
* Strong financial acumen.
* Demonstrated success & consistency in achieving targeted sales goals.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Exceptional customer service and relationship building / maintaining skills.
* Thorough understanding of account management & the strategic selling process.
* Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Salesforce a plus.
* Complete understanding of Zayo Networks value proposition, products and services such as Ethernet, OCN, IP transport, Dark Fiber, custom access and colocation.
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
* Fitness membership discounts
* Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EEO IS THE LAW Zayo invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by emailing our People Ops team.