Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Hillcrest Hospital Pryor, located at 111 North Bailey, is part of Hillcrest HealthCare System. With over 60 locations throughout northeastern Oklahoma, most patients enjoy the convenience of a location that is close to home. Voted as the 65th Best Place to Work in the nation according to Modern Healthcare, patients and employees alike agree - when choosing a healthcare provider, you can be confident that Hillcrest Hospital Pryor is an excellent choice.
We are seeking an LPN to assist in our Radiology department.
This position will work directly with the Nuclear Med Tech to assist with Cardiac Stress Tests, starting IV's for the radiology department and may assist in transporting patients from area to area. He/she is an integral part of the interdisciplinary care team and is responsible for adhering to the standards of nursing practice, managing supplies and equipment, and promoting teamwork with the physicians and personnel of other departments.
* Proficient IV starter preferred
* The ability to recognize cardiac rhythms and arrhythmias preferred
* Must be able to provide nursing care to patients of all ages: neonates to geriatric population.
* Demonstrates team working, self-direction, and teaching skills.
* Demonstrates the ability to perform the technical and critical thinking outlines in the performance standards.
* Oklahoma LPN license in good standing upon hire
* BLS (Basic Life Support) certification upon hire
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class..