Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Hospital Clinic Access Screener , Nursing Administration, Full Time Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Hospital Clinic Access Screener to join our team in Albuquerque, NM.
This Full Time job is located at Lovelace Westside Hospital provides care to Albuquerque's Westside and Rio Rancho, including the area's only inpatient pediatric unit, a kid-friendly emergency room and senior care emergency room services. Named a Pinwheel Champion by the Institute for Patient and Family-Centered Care.
Hospital Clinic Access Screener Job Responsibilities
* This position will provide hospital access screening with excellent customer service skills.
* Responsible for screening employees, visitors, patients and vendors who enter the facility.
* Hospital Access Screener will ask screening questions and accurately obtain temperatures.
* Screener will provide appropriate PPE.
* May be responsible for the safe transport of patients via wheelchair.
Hospital Clinic Access Screener Education and Experience Job Requirements:
* Minimum: High School Diploma or GED equivalent Preferred
* Ability to analyze and interpret data
* Ability to organize workflow, function independently and manage own time and work tasks;
* Strong interpersonal communication skills;
* Ability to deal calmly, courteously and efficiently with people.
* Ability to maintain accuracy and consistency and compile complex reports.
* Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
* Women's Choice Award for America's Best Breast Centers since 2015
* 2016-2018 Women's Choice Award for America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
* Named to Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places to work since 2008-2017, 2019.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class..