Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Associate QC Systems Specialist acts as the site laboratory management system (SAP/zLIMS) subject matter expert. Maintains compliance through creation and maintenance of biological product specifications, manages the site stability program, as well as EU reanalysis sample tracking and stability serial selection. The successful candidate must be a self starter and have the ability to prioritize work based on the needs of Production, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory, GMT and Supply Chain.
* Subject Matter Expect (SME) for the laboratory information management system within SAP for the Charles City site
* Maintain current and initiate new biological testing specifications as required to ensure compliance
* Manage EU reanalysis samples and stability serial selection for Olot site
* Manage the site stability program; which includes: routine stability, confirmation of expiry, USDA/regulatory commitments, as well as new product registration
* Working knowledge of regulations for testing of biological products; including 9CFR and European Pharmacopeia
* Cross functional role within the Quality Control office area to support 2008/CofA preparation and sample receipt/dispersal
* Maintain appropriate departmental cGMP documentation.
* Follow all Zoetis Quality Standards, Policies and Procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* BA/BS degree in scientific discipline or business with 0-2 years experience (experience in SAP/zLIMS highly desired) or 8 years relevant experience.
* Demonstrated commitment to the Zoetis Core Beliefs and leadership competencies.
* Demonstrated ability to interact positively with all levels of colleagues including senior leadership.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve results.
* Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and team/group interactive and leadership skills.
* Strong commitment to product quality, customer service, and continuous improvement.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, QTS, pDocs/Veeva Vault and SQL*LIMS
* Experience with 9CFR & EU regulatory requirements.
* Understanding of Outlines of Production/Special Outlines
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
May be required to sit at desk for 8 hours.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis..