Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Facilities Supervisor, Maintenance, Full Time, Days
We are looking for a Facilities Supervisor to join our Maintenance team in Albuquerque,NM.
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, in the heart of Albuquerque, is an acute care hospitalproviding comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgicalservices, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology andoncology services, including the state's only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasiveradiologic brain surgery.
Lovelace Medical Center is hiring a Supervisor of Facilities Management.
* Provides professional services in coordinating all capital expenditures in the design, development, construction, alteration or installation of LHS facilities and equipment.
* Participates in the initial planning and conceptualization of building plans.
* Coordinates among architects, designers, construction companies and employer to develop and implement designs that fit needs.
* Monitors and ensures compliance with all applicable safety, regulatory and code standards.
* Minimum- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Minimum: Eight (8) years experience in hospital plant operations and maintenance trade of which three (3) years must have been in a management capacity.
* Desired: Code and safety compliance experience
* Preferred: Boiler Operator license and/or at least one other contractors or journeyman license.
* Ability to communicate effectively; Ability to generate reports and prioritize multiple tasks; Ability to supervise; Skilled in budget preparation
* DNV Accredited
* Named to Becker's Hospital Review's list of 100 Hospital with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
* Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
* Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class..