Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Hillcrest Hospital Claremore, RN, Nurse Manager, OB, FT-8a-5p, varied
At Hillcrest Hospital Claremore, we're proud to offer advanced services right locally from our Peggy V. Helmerich Birthing Center, from outpatient surgeries to preventative care. Hillcrest Hospital Claremore is currently seeking a Manager of Nursing in the OB department. This is a hands-on working management position. The ideal candidate will lead the department with policy revision and upholding state requirements as well as provide development of current/new staff.
Duties will include:
* Supports the organization's mission, vision and values by exhibiting competence in demonstrating knowledge and skill to carry out nursing process.
* Perform the primary functions of a professional nursing leader in assessing, planning, directing, and evaluating patient care on a 24-hour basis.
* Responsible for meeting the regulatory agencies requirements and the Standards of Nursing Practice for the OB area.
* Manages all personnel, supplies, equipment on the unit and promotes teamwork with physicians, personnel, and other departments.
* Utilizes knowledge of standards, policies, and procedures as outlined for the hospital.
* Oklahoma Registered Nurse (RN) license
* Current BLS certification and NRP required; STABLE certifications preferred
* Three years of experience in the OB clinical area - LDRP (Labor, Delivery, Recovery, Post Partum) required. With one-year previous management experience.
* Proficient typing and computer skills preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class..