Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Manage the support group for point of care diagnostic products in the veterinary markets; and continuously improve the service level with new tools and methods.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CONTACT CENTER PERFORMANCE
* Plan, budget, lead change and manage/motivate a technical staff to ensure service levels and goals are met.
* Participates in the interviewing and selection process for internal and external applicants.
* Participate in the Quality Assurance process by monitoring and scoring calls.
* Monitors and manages call volume. Utilizes call center metrics to staff scheduling/attendance to ensure appropriate phone coverage in order to maintain a high level of service
* Manage and upgrade call center telephony, CRM, expert systems and productivity tools.
* Act as the technical support point person for key accounts and escalations.
* Review and escalate customer complaints in collaboration with the QA department to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
* Contribute to product development activities by articulation product specifications, preparing and reviewing technical documents and providing the Voice of Customer.
* Supervises call center staff, Technical Support Representatives, and Technical Support Assistant.
* Executes call monitoring, coaching and training initiatives, as needed
* Responsible for carrying out performance measurement and evaluation of direct reports to ensure performance goals are met/exceeded.
* Prepares and delivers performance appraisals, individual development plans and performance improvement plans (if needed) to direct reports
* Actively participates in and/or facilitates Department/Company meetings
* Ensure agents are adequately trained and have the necessary support, knowledge and tools to accomplish their goals. Includes partnering with Product Specialists, Trainer, L&D colleagues to identify training needs and develop training to enhance staff production
* Work with supervisory and specialist colleagues in creating and ensuring Contact Center procedures are updated and appropriately communicated to agents
OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT INITIATIVES
* Continually evaluates work output and processes for direct reports and across the Technical Support team to ensure alignment, overall effectiveness, and to identify improvements for the business and the customer
* Assists in management of contact center-related projects
* Effectively balance contact center activity with business/marketing support
* Perform other tasks as assigned
* Oral Communication
* Written Communication
* Safety and Security
* Mental toughness
* Language Ability
* Active Listening
* Math Ability
* Reasoning Ability
* Presentation Skills
* Computer and Equipment Skills: Working knowledge and experience basic computer programs such as Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Web Mail.
* Consultative Sales Skills: To communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization, as well as consulting customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing or by telephone or e-mail.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
* B.S./B.A in a related field or equivalent experience preferred
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in the life science field. Lab diagnostics preferable.
* Supervisory/management experience preferred.
* In-depth knowledge of business operations and Management by Objectives (MBO).
* Experience working in a regulated environment.
* Familiarity with guidelines for best laboratory practices.
* Experience with CRM systems, ERP systems, and contact center telephone systems
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis..