Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
As Lead HR Generalist, you will deliver a comprehensive range of value-added Human Resources practices, programs and services for Global Engineering & Product teams. You will provide these programs and practices in a manner that makes it easy to do business, while maintaining high customer satisfaction and ensuring consistency and compliance. As Lead HR Generalist, you will assist with the Human Capital (People) Strategy and help prepare diagnostics to address and understand organizational dynamics.
- Program manage and support the rhythm of the business process support that includes ensuring the rigor of annual Performance discussions, Compensation planning & Promotions process, Talent Reviews, Reward programs, Global Employee Survey action planning etc., working closely with the HR Business Partner team across geos (Americas, APAC, EMEA)
- Working closely with the HR Business Partners to ensure key HR processes are followed consistently and correctly and in line with relevant policy/guideline
- To ensure the management, analysis and communication of key people data and management information
- Support Client and HR Business Partner team on special HR projects across geos
- Play a key role with management and the HR Business Partner team to assist in re-organizations and other change management initiatives (i.e. reductions in force, mergers and acquisitions and other workforce actions)
- Build HR Presentations for business stakeholder reviews and internal projects
- Work with HR Centers of Excellence on various initiatives (i.e. Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Compensation, HR Shared Services, HRIS, Employee Relations etc.)
- Collaborate with HR Business Partner team on Performance management process coaching and education (manager & employee)
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence in driving cross-organization process simplification and documentation (drive standardization across Citrix)
- Employee relations support (i.e. investigations of misconduct, local statutory requirements)
- Support and advise on HR Systems (Workday) related requests for key clients
- Help enable Employee transfers and partner global mobility as required
- Actively participate in Global HR Projects within Engineering and Product groups, devise and own the HR Project plan and ensure key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
- Clear and concise presenting and communicating key people data to HR colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-directed Individual with Initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills from concept to planning, to implementation and evaluation, strategic planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Interact and partner with people at all level within the organization with diverse backgrounds and across geos
- Flexibility, team orientation, ability and willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong ethics and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong customer service focus with demonstrated sense of urgency and focus
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:HR General
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the at
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications..