Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Registered Nurse - MICU - F/T Nights
Jersey Shore Univ Med Cntr
Full Time with Benefits
Standard Hours Per Week
7:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
Every Other Weekend
On Call Work
No On-Call Required
Three of 6
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
Delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient care.
- Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient's status, rendered care and treatment plans.
- Medication administration utilizing the newest advancements in bar-scanning and documentation technologies designed to ensure the safest delivery of medications to our patients.
- Ongoing Point-of-Care electronic documentation of each individual patient's assessments, plan-of-care, interventions and evaluation of rendered care.
- Patient and family centered education aimed at optimizing health, wellness and disease management.
- Multi-disciplinary discharging of patients to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care.
- Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
- BLS/CPR certification by American Heart Association is required
- A minimum of 1 year telemetry nursing or 6 months of of critical care nursing experience is required or an active participant in Hackensack Meridian Health's Nurse Residency Program
- ACLS required
- CCRN preferred
- BSN preferred
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.