Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for filling truck carrier orders with accuracy and speed.
- Process pick ticket orders being shipped via truck carrier
- Accurately scan product out of location using a RF scanner
- Check product being picked against sales order to avoid errors
- Notify supervisor of orders with discrepancies prior to filling orders
- Maintain weekly productivity standards
- Place picked orders on conveyor for processing by carrier deadlines
- Relocate product in the warehouse as directed
- Assist with month-end physical inventory
- Assist with maintaining Tour-Ready appearance at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- The ability to lift up to 70 pounds is required along with being able to bend, stoop, stand, walk and twist as needed to perform the job.
High School (required)
2 years: Minimum 2 years Warehouse Picking experience required along with RF scanner skills. (required)
ScanSource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F