Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Social Media Team Lead
As a champion of digital marketing and storytelling, you will be responsible for Esri's social media strategy and operations including planning, directing, and executing marketing content amplification as well as engaging with followers across social media platforms to our community of existing audiences. You will also be responsible for building out a strategy to reach new audiences, establishing and building relationships with key strategic influencers.
To accomplish those goals, you'll lead and inspire a team of social media professionals to develop engaging content and social experiences to attract attention and spark the imagination of how location intelligence and Esri's technology can help others solve big, bold challenges.
Beyond managing the social media team you'll influence and work across a large internal network of campaign managers, subject matter experts, distributors, partners, and Esri leadership to align to the team's strategy for social media. You'll bring both strategic and tactical skillsets to the table because you'll need to balance innovative storytelling to amplify a broad mix of content across varied audiences with detailed planning and execution to manage day-to-day requests, event-driven deadlines, and breaking news.
5+ years of B2B social media experience (developing, planning, and executing on a social media strategy and producing social content)
- 2+ years in leadership/management role in social media
- Strong skills for creative content production
- Deep understanding of mainstream social platform capabilities and changing APIs
- Strong understanding of social media analytics (Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Experience with social media enterprise tools (Hootsuite preferred)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience building and maintaining a strong editorial strategy and calendar
- Capable of dealing with ambiguity and adjusting to changing priorities
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels, including executive leadership, and operate in a collaborative and transparent manner
- Ability to exhibit innovative approaches to building and managing external relationships with influencers
- Bachelor's in communications, marketing, digital media, or equivalent (master's preferred)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.