Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you \\"Build Your Future,\\" through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
We are currently seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, and reliable Customer Care Assistant to join our team. In this role you will occasionally interact with our clients addressing concerns, and fielding questions based on the below duties and responsibilities. To be successful in this position, you must be self-motivated, professional, and friendly.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain sales and service levels for the respective regional accounts on a daily basis, with a four-hour response time. Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
- Process warranty RGA's (Return Goods Authorization)
- Run RGA report - cancelled, expired, & received
- Run RGA open report quarterly
- Log requests in CRM-Case Management
- Process Late Ship report and correspond with the rep.
- Provide Packing list and POD's
- Provide Invoice/Acknowledgement copies
- Provide motor data sheets
- Changes: PO, Ship to, Cancellation, QB, loading and shipping instructions
- Review Status'
- Assist with processing freight quotes
- MOS Change confirmation (review order in SAP)
- Run Monthly Rep Report
- Able to remain calm and professional, even with challenging clients.
Work requires a professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, which is equivalent to that which would be acquired by completing a regular four-year college program.
Between 3-5 years of progressively more responsible work experience is required.
- Some analytical ability required.
- Familiarity period of 7-12 months.
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Why join the Greenheck family?
Our benefit packages and salaries are among the best in our industry. Benefits may vary slightly by location, but usually include:
Prescription drug benefits
Paid vacations and holidays
401(k) Retirement savings plan
On-site clinic and fitness center (Schofield location)
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible spending accounts for medical or dependent care expenses
Employee Wellness Program
Want to hear more about the Greenheck culture? Take a look for yourself!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.