Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Work where your work matters. Work at CCRC.
CCRC prides itself as a workplace of choice for passionate talent, driven by our mission to cultivate child, family and community well-being. Whether the positon works directly with the public or supports our programs, every position is vital to our mission's success and reputation as a leader. We are not your typical non-profit. We are 800 people strong and growing!
You could play a key role supporting the Case Management Division!
To be successful, you will need:
Knowledge of the California Department of Education and Department of Social Services programs, or other childcare subsidy programs preferred.
Ability to create, develop, and maintain new systems in response to changes in existing contracts or the addition of new contracts.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; discretion in handling confidential information, and ability to honor confidentiality and work sensitively and supportively with the public.
Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
Knowledge of general office procedures.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to complete projects under tight deadlines, even when there are competing requirements and changes in assignments.
Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and Excel, knowledge of other Windows-based programs, and knowledge of the Los Angeles County GEARS system, is a plus.
Ability to maintain cooperative, diplomatic working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and the public to work as part of a team, and collaborate with colleagues.
Ability to be flexible and innovative as the needs of the program evolves including flexible work hours to support departmental and agency programs.
Ability to converse, read, write and translate in English and Armenian, highly preferred.
Excellent interpersonal relationship and customer service skills with a proven ability to work successfully with the public.
Keys areas of responsibility include the ability to:
Within the team structure, provide program services to the Case Specialists for providers and the families enrolled in subsidized child care programs, which include the following responsibilities:
- Analyze schedules submitted by Case Specialist, determine the appropriate rate, and notified child care providers.
- Data enter and authorize child care schedules and rates.
- Approve or terminate child care with providers by notifying over the phone and by mail.
- Enter and maintain Regional Market Rates, apply differential rates when warranted.
- Monitor data entry of child care schedules to ensure accuracy.
- Review and update provider rates as necessary.
- Research and follow-up on questions related to contracting payment discrepancies.
- Provide technical assistance to parents and providers related to program guidelines and forms.
- Research and analyze problems, concerns, and needs; developing recommendations for problem resolution and changes to the systems, procedures, and processes for internal and external clients.
- Other duties, as assigned.
At CCRC, passion and meaningful work is rewarded! We offer employees:
- Competitive compensation package
- Robust benefit offerings -Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance and Long Term Disability paid for by CCRC
- Employer Contribution and Employer Match in the 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with 100% vesting
- Generous Time Off Policy-Vacation and Sick Time, Holidays, and Paid Winter Break
- Opportunities for learning and professional development, including education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
- 501(c) (3) designation-You can apply for Public Service Loan Forgiveness!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
CCRC will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Associates of Psychology (preferred)
High School (required)
2 years: Experience working in an office setting, data entry, and strong attention to detail skills. (preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).