Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, MO, Tempe, AZ and Mississauga Canada provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience.
Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity for you. BOAs team up with financial advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We’re proud to have more offices in the U.S. and Canada than any other investment firm, serving over seven million clients.
Our Branch Office Administrators are a valued part of the client team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve results. We don’t often brag, but we’re frequently recognized and awarded as a top place to work. Some of the many accolades include 100 Best Companies to Work For®” by FORTUNE magazine1 and a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality by the Human Rights Campaign.
• Comprehensive 6 month training including an experienced peer mentor
• A network that extends from your branch office to your region to the home office
• A compensation package that includes bonus potential, profit sharing, 401k and comprehensive and competitive health benefits
• Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal days
• A culture of continuous improvement and professional development
• Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
• Comfortable in your ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
• Strong ability to work independently
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
• Proficient in current and new office technology
• Willingness to learn how financial services/markets work