Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
We are committed to providing a stable, growth-oriented and inspiring work environment that offers opportunities for professional, personal and financial growth. If you are interested in joining a growing team, where YOU are our most valuable asset, then MAC is the place for you.
Responsible for the effective use of available manpower to accomplish task assignments requested by Hanger/Line Manager or MAC Maintenance Control to the highest level of reliability and safety in accordance with all applicable MAC, manufacturer and FAA policies, procedures, manuals and regulations.
* Assign and monitor individual task assignments to mechanic on daily basis.
* Provide technical assistance to mechanics and work on aircraft, as required.
* Ensure mechanics maintain current training status on tasks assigned.
* Perform Quality Control checks on work accomplished to ensure highest level of reliability and safety.
* Report to Hanger/Line Manager daily status of aircraft on station and man-hour utilization.
* Ensure all paperwork is complete and accurate on all aircraft and components in accordance with MAC.
* Adhere to Company policy and procedure.
* Maintain aircraft in accordance with legality, safety and reliability standards.
* Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
* Heavy physical effort required on occasion.
* Maintenance Manual Policies and Procedures.
* Continuous mental and visual attention required.
* Airframe and Power Plant License.
* Extensive knowledge of all aircraft mechanical systems functions and interactions.
* Thorough working knowledge of all current FAA Regulations.
* Thorough working knowledge and use of MM, IPC, SRM and other manufacturers repair and troubleshooting documents.
* Thorough working knowledge of blueprints, work orders and task cards to determine type of configuration and special instructions prior to installation.
* Extensive knowledge of aircraft accessories, components and other hardware.
* Comprehensive knowledge of estimating hours and materials for completing projects.
* Complete knowledge of aircraft fasteners and applications.
* Complete knowledge of all related skill area machines, equipment and hand tools.
* Ability to operate aircraft systems.
* Ability to do engine "run-up" and "trim engines".
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
* Must possess a valid driver license.
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Wear appropriate PPE as designated in each work area (e.g. safety glasses, etc.)
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Airframe and Power Plant License
* Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal
* Must possess a valid driver license
* Responsible for the maintenance performed by Class III ACMP, to include providing all maintenance documentation and applicable maintenance references
* General Safety
* Quality System Awareness
* Must successfully pass the basic electrical and electronic class administered by MAC
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
* Work performed in a shop environment on a regular basis. Occasional travel to line stations.
* Exposed to any number of elements but with none present to the extent of being disagreeable.
* May work at different workstations as needs require or shifts from one station \ location to another.
Mountain Air Cargo, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Airframe & Powerplant License (Required)
* One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
* Only full-time employees eligible