Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
CENTRAL ROUTER - NIGHTS $18 - $21
EOE Statement Mac Papers, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet
About the Organization At Mac Papers, our employees set us apart. We have built our reputation on having bright, collaborative, honest and authentic people. They are key to who we are and how well we perform. If you're the best at what you do, we want you.
We believe taking care of our employees is essential to our growth. Mac Papers offers the following advantages and benefits to our employees:
* Salary + Commission positions
* Hourly pay positions with overtime after 40 hours
* Direct deposit
* Paid time off and 8 annual paid holidays
* Bereavement leave
* Health, dental and vision insurance
* Health Savings Account
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Life and disability insurance plans
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Voluntary supplemental benefits
* Bonus program
Mac Papers is one of the largest merchant distributors in the Southeast. Mac Papers takes pride in being a family-owned and -operated business that has built a longstanding tradition of stability, integrity, innovation and solutions to growing our company.
Position Central Router
Location Mac Papers - Headquarters
Responsible for planning and coordinating daily routes for all assigned Mac Papers locations as well as other related duties as required. Position is Monday through Friday 2pm to 10:30pm, 2-week training period 8am to 5pm. Hours may vary as needed. Travel may be required. Prior Routing experience is a plus but not required. We can train for this position.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for timely and accurate completion of routing for all assigned locations.
* Follow established Mac Papers processes, procedures and guidelines for generating routes.
* Evaluate, implement and improve processes to exceed communicated goals.
* Compliance with all Mac Papers policies, procedures and directives.
* Prepare, review and/or analyze business reports.
* Develop and maintain productive relationships with branch staff and headquarters.
* Any other tasks as directed
* Candidate should have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Strong communication skills verbal and written, and ability to communicate effectively across varied levels.
* Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
* Knowledge of proper commercial vehicle loading techniques; cubic measurement and space utilization, and information related to the delivery and loading functions;
* Previous Routing experience a plus but not required
* Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
* High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to type, handle, or feel; operate standard office and warehouse equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 50 lbs.
* Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
* Regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze and solve non-routine and complex problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; learn and apply new information or skills, perform highly detailed on multiple, concurrent tasks; work under intensive deadlines with frequent interruptions; and interaction with managers, staff, customers.
* Employee may work in both office and warehouse conditions where the noise levels will vary.
Number of Openings 1
Division Mac Papers Inc
Open Date 10/19/2020
Close Date 12/21/2020
Req Number SAF-20-00003
This position is currently accepting applications.