Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Number of Openings 1
CI Investigators shall conduct CI inquiries in accordance with existing legal statutes, IC and DoD policies and procedures, and other applicable federal, state, and local laws. Investigators shall be responsible for maintaining case files and writing various reports and referrals, based on established formats by the COTR and Government Task Managers. Investigators shall act as the Subcontractor primary point of contact for CI inquiries.
Duties include, but not limited to:
Required Skills (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
* Interviewinging, elicitation, and/or debriefing
* Experince interacting with agencies across the IC; experience with DoD CI Collection Requirements
* Completion of a formal state or federal training program in counterintelligence
* Background and experience in CI Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) and CI support to Research Development & Acquisition (RDA)
* Comprehensive knowledge of federal laws, Executive Orders, IC guidance, DOD regulations, and procedures concerning CI collections, investigations, interviewing techniques, and operations
* Extensive knowledge of the IC, CI organizations, and law enforcement elements to include their authorities, roles, responsibilities, jurisdictions, functions, and relationships
* Extensive knowledge of adversary (i.e., foreign intelligence entities, NGOs, insider threat, and terrorist/HVE) methods of operation, targeting activities, and intent
* Proficient knowledge of security practices for ensuring the safeguarding of classified information, as well as the knowledge and experience dealing with intelligence oversight issues
* Comprehensive knowledge and experience in conducting CI related research, analysis, and critical thinking; including the judicial process and impacts upon the IC process for delivering finished analytic and investigative products
* Knowledge and experience in providing CI services to support research, development, and acquisition (e.g. Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) , Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), financial management functions, acquisition lifecycle, and contracting functions), as well as CI services for the protection of critical infrastructure and the associated critical national assets
* Working knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities, including the applicable laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as related to cybersecurity, privacy, and impacts
* Knowledge of debriefing, interviewing, or elicitation in systematic manner through direct and indirect questioning to obtain information of security, counterintelligence and/or intelligence value
* TS/SCI either hold a full-scope polygraph or be willing to obtain one
Years of Experience/Education Requirements
* Bachelor s degree and 5-15 years of relevant CI experience; or Associate s and 9-15 years of relevant experience
* This job description is not designed to cover or contain all job duties required of the employee. There may be additional activities, duties and/or responsibilities that are required for this position that are not listed in this job description.
* In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
* System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
* System High Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law
About the Organization From our start in 2005, System High has been recognized as the provider of choice for innovative security engineering. Delivering high-end information protection services, over 50% of our security professionals are US Military veterans. Patriotism, commitment to excellence, and successful mission accomplishment permeate our corporate culture. Whether designing or constructing secure facilities (SCIFs), performing IT systems certification and accreditation, establishing regulatory compliant corporate security programs, or producing life-cycle protection planning for complex systems acquisitions, System High has the expertise and tools to facilitate mission success.
System High is a Military friendly employer. Our extensive work on behalf of the U.S. government offers those who have served in uniform an opportunity to continue to serve their country in a new and exciting way while enjoying a successful civilian career.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.