Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
LOCATION: MARION, MA
JOB ID: #59565
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
* Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to inspect in-process and completed products such as electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, subassemblies, structural flaws, internal defects, and various product characteristics.
* Uses various measuring devices such as, dial indicators, smart tweezers, micrometers, scales, fixtures, CMM, 3D scanners, calipers, gauge pins, go/no go gauges, and other measuring/testing devices.
* Familiarity with manufacturing processes and related in-process inspection and product acceptance techniques.
* Accepts or rejects defective or nonconforming material or units.
* Works from drawings, visual aids, customer specifications, inspection instructions, or checklists.
* May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
* Records acceptance/rejection criteria using SAP/Access/Excel databases.
* Proficiency in Microsoft office tools and various PC applications required.
* IPC-610 and IPC-620 experience desired.
* Preferred prior inspection experience.
* Ability to obtain Secret Clearance is Required. Active clearance is not needed to start
* BS Degree is not required
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO SAMANTHA REDFIELD AT SREDFIELD@BUTLER.COM
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.