Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DO WORK THAT MATTERS AT A COMPANY THAT OFFERS MORE INCLUDING THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR ECE DEGREE FOR FREE! WE ARE HIRING FOR VARIOUS POSITIONS AT OUR BAYLOR ALL SAINTS CENTER IN FORT WORTH, TX CENTERS. REST ASSURED THAT WE HAVE HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOU AND THE CHILDREN WE CARE FOR.
If instilling a love of learning and guiding the development of young children through teaching is your passion, then Bright Horizons is the place for you! A variety of positions are available working with preschoolers. At Bright Horizons, our teachers are provided with a supportive workplace where contributions are appreciated and professional growth is encouraged. Apply today for a teaching role at Bright Horizons!
*See the job requirements at the bottom of the description for more information about each position.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
* Earn your early childhood COLLEGE DEGREE FOR FREE. Take advantage of our CDA programs, extensive training, and career advancement possibilities.
* Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(K) with a company match, HEALTH INSURANCE offerings, EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS, AND MORE, depending on role!
* Work in a beautiful work-site child care center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum designed to meet/exceed NAEYC requirements - including STEM and enrichment programs.
* Discover COMPANY VALUES that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of HONESTY, EXCELLENCE, ACCOUNTABILITY, RESPECT, AND TEAMWORK.
* GIVE BACK through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children, dedicated to helping families in crisis.
* Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY.
IN A TEACHING ROLE YOU WILL:
* Lead and Develop creative hands-on activities and projects based on your observations of children s interests and skills.
* Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child s day.
* Collaborate with the teaching team to develop a creative curriculum that is designed to instill in children a love of learning.
REQUIREMENTS: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS MUST MEET STATE AND COMPANY MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING BASED ON POSITION.
ASSOCIATE TEACHER AND SUBSTITUTE (OFFERS FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING!):
* At least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED
* Pass required state and company background checks.
* Demonstrated experience working with children or excellent customer service experience.
Full-time positions available. Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf EEO English and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeosp.pdf EEO Spanish along with information on the https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.