Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Sonoco s Global IT Infrastructure & Operations (ITIO) group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, we ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality solutions and services. You ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you and the products and services you deliver will thrive. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to take an entire IT department and help transform it into a world-class provider of high-quality services that not only aligns with but anticipates the business needs.
The ITIO organization is focused on delivering exceptional and secure network services across 330+ sites around the globe. All this while designing a state-of-the-art cost effective globally transformed network within a user centric culture across all the ITIO service teams.
Towards this objective, the ITO organization is looking for a SENIOR SERVICENOW DEVELOPER who will focus on the global instance of ServiceNow. The goal of the position is to ensure all requests for enhancements, upgrades and maintenance consistently provides a positive ServiceNow application experience that is aligned with the overall business requirements.
Our ServiceNow Professional requires ServiceNow platform administration and development experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives within the ITSM Service Delivery Management department, The ServiceNow Developer is a senior technical resource that possesses advanced administration capability and is able to design, configure, and support ServiceNow applications and integrations. The Developer works across applications, delivers new functionality as well as supporting existing functionality and implements innovative solutions to support technology and business needs. The ServiceNow Developer has a software development background that will also require functioning as a ServiceNow System administrator. Qualified candidates will have a strong working knowledge of developing, implementing, enhancing, and managing the ServiceNow Platform for a moderate to large IT Services groups. This inclusive, customer driven, and open mindset will ignite a global cultural shift that will enable Sonoco to continue to evolve driving innovation and reprograming of the network services. You will be involved with the development, implementation and continual improvement of client service delivery while serving as a change agent for IT.
Not only will you be responsible for delivering quality services and projects in a timely manner, but you will also help foster an inclusive and innovative culture. Primary responsibilities include building and nurturing a world-class network team, helping to drive ITSM policies and procedures, fostering relationships with key partners, helping to managing complex projects and team workloads to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING:
* Support on service strategy and develop road map of Service Now and tools for end users to engage and utilize IT support. Would include projects such as developing and rolling out Chat, Chatbot, and end user support app
* Develop and maintain all ServiceNow upgrades.
* Development/branding of various service now modules and tools to help offer end users greater opportunity to engage and work with IT.
* In collaboration w/other ServiceNow resources perform platform testing as it relates to new/existing platform capabilities and functionality
* Support ServiceNow project initiatives
JOB LOCATION: Remote, Brazil, Charlotte, NC, Hartsville, SC, or many other Sonoco locations
WE D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
* 5+ year Experience in ServiceNow implementations and configuration
* Experience enhancing the Service Catalog Portal and configuring service catalog requests
* Experience with HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap and AngularJS frameworks
* Experience with API integrations
* Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology, with participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production
* Experience working in challenging and ambiguous environments
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work independently or with a team and multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Self-starter with strong technical skills
* Driven and Results Orientation
This is a progression position and level will be based on candidate experience and business needs.
WHY YOU LL LIKE WORKING WITH US:
We care about YOU through employee development, providing excellent benefits, investing in your future and valuing diversity and inclusion.
Sonoco founded in 1899 is a global provider of consumer and industrial packaging products. With annualized net sales of $5.4 billion, we have over 20,000 employees, 300 operations in 36 countries, serving some of the world s best-known brands. Our greatest strength is our people. At Sonoco, People Build Businesses by doing the right thing. We are successful at developing employees natural strengths and providing long term career development and employment stability. We ve developed a culture where employees feel valued, respected and appreciated.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.