Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
We enjoy the important work we do every day on behalf of our members.
Reporting to the Manager of Business Development, the Sale Coordinator Lead will support our sales teams, facilitating smooth interactions with prospects, internal employees, Broker partners and Vendors. This role will be the point person for all SCO Operational issues. Sales Coordinator Lead will manage Sales Meeting and Community Events scheduling, manage lead flow within CRM, assist in reporting sales metrics/KPIs and creating presentations for Field Sales Organization. Critical problem solving skills and an ability to manage multiple projects are required as well as the ability to work autonomously. The Sales Coordinator Lead will be called upon to help modify existing policies/procedures, to generate new approaches to improving sales effectiveness in an evolving marketplace and to work on special projects/support tasks as needed.
Operations & Compliance
- Respond to operational issues that come up from the Field Sales Team (TMP & SCO), Business Development Team and Brokers, appropriately triage them to the internal departments such as Allied Health, Enrollment, and Product for resolution. Ensure the issues are resolved or escalated as needed. Maintain coordination and communication with internal and external stakeholder throughout the process
- Handles SOAs for all HMO reps includes scanning and inputs into S Drive and putting reference # into SFDC
- Works with the SCO Outreach Team to recover missing/ incomplete application information
- Triage point for temporary workers and brokers for all Workday related questions
- Complete the Business Recovery Plan review for the MA Field Sales Team
Complete Ad-hoc reports for Audit purposes
- Monitor and help facilitate broker enrollment processing
- Ownership of SCO & HMO broker enrollment tracker
- Workday set up and issue support
Assist with broker manual
Field and Outreach Team Management & Support
- Oversee onboarding and completion process for temporary workers
- Assist with Workday set up and issues for temporary workers
- Expense report oversight
Works with TMP Field Sales Team ,SCO Business Development Team , and SCO Outreach teams in achieving retention and profitability goals by contributing to activities required to support relationship building and growth efforts
- Track and maintain TMP and SCO Field Sales Department budget. Perform monthly account reconciliation and General Ledger activities to ensure accurate billing and financial analysis
- Ensure the correct and consistent submission of all sponsorship and payment request
- Monitor all external spending- expenses are applied to appropriate accounts, activity is adherent to approval process, and spending is within the budget amounts.
Act as a direct contact with vendors for any issues and invoice processing
Salesforce & Reporting
- Perform Salesforce front line support to the Field Sales team including creating self-service reports
- Support all processes related to Ownership, Lead, Opportunity, Event, and Campaign
- Implement and manage reports in Salesforce. Ensuring Field Sales Team and BDMs have access to key data required to successfully manage their businesses
- Provide quality assurance task to ensure data on campaigns and opportunities are properly and accurately entered
- Facilitate and complete both the monthly SCO and TMP AEP Broker Commission Report. Analyze and resolve issues related to Broker Compensation
- Partner with Sales Marketing Performance Optimization (SMPO) team to extract SCO eligible TMP members from a monthly list. Perform data verification and validation to generate sales leads. Distribute leads to Business Development Team
Facilitate ad-hoc reporting request as needed
Event Marketing & Promotion
- Ensure sales and marketing activities are integrated
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop flyers for Enrollment Meetings. Ensures all outgoing materials are current and adhered to CMS Marketing standards
- Work with TMP Field Sales Team with scheduling Enrollment and Sales Meetings
- Prepare a monthly master report of all events booked and entered in Salesforce. Distribute report to Marketing
- Tracks all informal outreach activities perform by the Business Development and Outreach Team for Audit purposes
- Monitor promotional materials inventory and manage promo materials fulfillment related to sale activities (formal and informal)
- Prepare purchase orders, obtain approvals, and follow through on all orders to ensure timely delivery, including service as the main point of contact for vendors
- Serve as the point person for vendors (Third party warehouse and Supplier) to answer any queries and resolve discrepancies related to inventory and vendor invoices
Serve as the point person for all Cybergrants entries including monitor of submissions to share with management and follow up with individual organizations as needed
EDUCATION: (Minimum education & certifications required)
- Bachelor's degree; Equivalent work experience will be considered
EXPERIENCE: (Years of experience)
- 5+ years of Sales Support or similar experience. Experience supporting remote field teams preferred.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS: (Include interpersonal skills)
- Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Previous CRM experience required, SalesForce.com
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (include special requirements, e.g., lifting, travel, overtime)
- This position is an office / remote hybrid with up to 3 days per week in office as dictated by business needs
- May require local travel up to 10% of the time.
- Some night and weekend work may also be required
CONFIDENTIAL DATA: All information (written, verbal, electronic, etc.) that an employee encounters while working at Tufts Health Plan is considered confidential. Exposed to and required to deal with highly confidential and sensitive material and must adhere to corporate compliance policy, department guidelines/policies and all applicable laws and regulations at all times.
What we build together changes our customer's health for the better. We are looking for talented and innovative people to join our team. Come join us!.
Tufts Health Plan is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.