Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
IDeaS Advisory Services Intern
IDeaS, a SAS company, is the world's leading provider of revenue management solutions and advisory services. Combining industry knowledge with innovative, data-analytics technology, IDeaS creates sophisticated yet simple ways to empower revenue leaders with precise, automated decisions they can trust.
For the second year in a row, IDeaS has been included on WayUp's Top 100 Internship Programs! Our interns are a valuable part of the IDeaS' team - they do a lot of important work here, and occasionally have a little fun. As an intern, your contributions will help IDeaS create innovative solutions and provide a better experience for our clients.
IDeaS Advisory Services is a globally recognized strategic revenue partner supporting travel & hospitality to pioneer and innovate revenue science through initiatives that elevate people, processes and technology. Our global team of industry advisors and hospitality consulting services supports businesses of all sizes to elevate their revenue management maturity and improve overall commercial performance.
Our internship includes various projects that will serve to enhance the suite of existing advisory services and the development of other services.
In this internship you will have the opportunity to…
Conduct research on Advisory Services' competitors: compile information and prepare a report including top consulting firms within the targeted region beginning with the US, expanding to Mexico/South America or other regions if time allows
- Conduct research on available data sets and reports available in markets for purchase: collect information on various data and reports and identify data value (potential use/cost). Identify best data sources for market trends and economics that lead to better forecasting practices
- Refresh Advisory Services' materials/collateral: in collaboration with Marketing and Sales teams update and enhance materials/collateral to better communicate our services
- Develop success stories and a case study: collect information on successful projects and develop success stories (internal use) and a case study. Create a template for case study development; liaise with university professor and senior advisor to develop and publish one or two case studies
What we're looking for in our interns…
- Currently enrolled in a hospitality Masters program
- Experience working in a hotel, preferably in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Revenue Management or e-Commerce
- Analytical skills with ability to conduct research, analyze date, challenge status quo, and problem solve
- Strong communication skills with ability to present information in a clear, concise and persuasive manner tailored to specific audiences.
- Interest in further developing leadership skills including creative thinking, active listening, collaboration and intellectual curiosity
- Understanding and desire to expand knowledge about hospitality industry, tools and new trends impacting.
- Dependable, enthusiastic, optimistic, independent, self-motivated, versatile and driven are key attributes appreciated.
- Proficiency in written/spoken Spanish or other languages
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.