Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO THOSE WHO ARE CURRENT OR PRIOR SALESFORCE INTERNS. ALL OTHERS WHO DO NOT MEET THIS CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
TITLE: Solution Engineer
LOCATION: Reston, VA
The Solution Engineering (SE) team is a group of professionals that have one foot in the technology camp, and one in the commercial side of the business. We are experts in Salesforce s applications, platform, and technology, but explain it in terms of the business impact and value it delivers. SEs work primarily with the account teams to give our customers the confidence to move forward with their projects using Salesforce as their preferred technology. The key to this is unearthing and understanding the customer s business imperatives. This is done through workshops, research, investigation, and spending time with key stakeholders. We then map Salesforce s technology to these imperatives and prove how Salesforce uniquely addresses the customer s requirements. This proof can be as simple as a one-off meeting or involve a complex account strategy involving large teams.
What if you were empowered to solve the most complex business problems that Government agencies face today? What if you could help them achieve results like the New York City, the State of California and the State of Rhode Island who are using Salesforce to do Contact tracing. Or even...the City of Boston whose mission was to eliminate homelessness in their veteran population?
Thanks to the world s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform they were successful in connecting homeless veterans to the services they needed and achieved their mission. What if you could impact farmers and ranchers to not only sustain their business but to grow? With Salesforce USDA is connecting farmers and ranchers to resources that will help them thrive in this changing economy.
What will you be doing?
* Assist with hands-on product workshops and education sessions
* Assist sales teams with product demo design, build, and delivery
* Assist sales teams in responses to customer RFPs and requirements documents.
* Work closely with other groups within Salesforce (e.g. alliances, sales effectiveness, product marketing, etc..) to develop and execute solutions programs and initiatives.
* Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
* Demonstrate deep product knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud products
* Cover trade show booth shifts. Responsibilities include answering technical questions and demonstrating Salesforce solutions to customers and prospects.
* Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
Who are we looking for?
* You will be or are a recent graduate (within 1 year of graduation, graduation of Spring/Summer 2021 or December 2021) in Computing/STEM, Informatics, Business, Computer Science, Management, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent - or you ve completed a degree with a combination of business and technical subjects.
* You thrive when solving challenges - no matter how large or small.
* You are inquisitive, curious, and approach work with humility, determination, and grit.
* You are passionate about helping people through technology.
* You are a technology enthusiast, excited by constant innovation and re-imagining the future. Whether you code, or just geek out the latest and greatest - there's a place for you with Solution Engineering!
* You value inclusivity and equality for all - in your community and where you work.
* Understanding of Customer Service offerings in the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures
ABOUT FUTUREFORCE UNIVERSITY RECRUITING
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.