Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
Emergency Dept Access Service, One Robert Wood Johnson Place, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
RWJBH is seeking an Assistant for the Emergency Department Access Services for our New Brunswick campus. This is a part-time, evening position primarily working 4pm-8pm (20hours/week).
* The REVENUE CYCLE ASSISTANT PATIENT ACCESS REPRESENTATIVE is an entry level position that plays a role in the health system.
* His/her interaction with patients, providers, and other healthcare facilities is very often the first point of contact and impacts repeat visits, patient satisfaction and revenue.
* This role exemplifies warmth, patient engagement, and professionalism while functioning as a member of an integrated team to ensure patient needs are met.
* The efficiency of getting it right the first time, while giving great customer service is an essential function of this job.
* Ensures accuracy and thoroughness in all patient data collection and information processing activities is a core competency of this role.
* Supports Departmental policies, practices, and initiatives, plus organizational goals.
* Participates in creating a positive environment for patient and colleague satisfaction.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer