Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Overview of the Branch Coordinator
This position is responsible for providing administrative support for Field Operations, Sales and other departments as assigned.
* Assist in the preparation of the sales presentations, reports and other related documents.
* Develop reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
* Post and highlight daily results.
* Calculate, document and track both sales and operations incentives and recognitions.
* Process contracts, coordinate various schedules.
* Assist with the coordination of events and product donations.
* Track and maintain timekeeping, safety and vacation records.
* Responsible for assisting with inventory and purchasing.
* Developing systems to maintain expenses, purchase orders and invoices.
* Act as a liaison to all branch vendors.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* A minimum of two years in an administrative role.
* Basic Mathematical and Accounting skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites and Products.
* Experience with Oracle is preferred.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills.
* Strong customer service and organizational skills.
* Some travel may be required to events, meetings, errands, etc.
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.comfor more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled