Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER - needed for a long term contract opportunity with OUR CLIENT located in LOS ANGELES, CA
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
* Manage large/complex projects which may include rollout, go to market, and deployment. Create project schedule and execution plan with resource and material requirements.
* Make constant assessment of feature pipeline, work done and work quality to support decision making on release delivery schedule.
* Influence stakeholders in the assessment, planning and management of new projects.
* Anticipate roadblocks, escalate issues and drive resolution across a cross-functional team.
* Bring a data driven approach to project management.
* Establish working relationship and rule of engagement with stakeholders.
* Work with engineering, product management, program management, operations and support teams. Accountable for the Project completion within designated timelines.
* Regularly prepare materials and present project status update to stakeholders.
* Maintain JIRA and other tools to track program and project status.
* Perform Technical Program and Project management/Scrum Master activities such as coordinating, running and driving stand ups, PI planning, sprint planning and retrospectives as well as implementation activities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Master's/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, Marketing, Project Management, Business Administration related discipline.
* Approximately 2-5 years related experience in software or networking industry.
* Knowledge and experience applying Agile project methodology concepts.
* Knowledge of program/project management concepts.
* Technical program/project experience on enterprise impacting projects.
* Must be able to pull and manipulate data from Engineering tools to showcase progress, identify issues and help resolve them to ensure quality and timely releases.
* Demonstrated clear leadership skills and strong experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams.
* Ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
* Ability to establish rapport and credibility within the organization.
* Excellent organizational and problem solving abilities.
* Ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously.
* Prior software development and release management experience a plus.
RECRUITER: Tina Suozzi, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-690-4616
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more HERE!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.