Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
With a passion for excellence, Golden Key Group (GKG) helps clients solve their strategic, organizational and operational challenges to better meet their mission demands. We have serviced more than 25 Federal departments and agencies and several large commercial companies since our inception in 2002.
Golden Key Group's talented professionals, combined with our strategic partners, bring a depth of commercial and government experience and expertise. We are relentless in delivering the highest levels of services to provide tangible value and create sustainable results for our clients.
Position: Recruiting Manager
Job Summary: The Recruiting Manager provides leadership, support, advocacy, and vision to recruiting team as well as provides recruiting support to hiring managers across the organization. The Recruiting Manager reports to the Director of Human Resources in all support functions.
* Track recruiting metrics and report to Management Team (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
* Research and implement new sourcing methods to better attract candidates
* Utilize recruiting software to generate reports and create efficiencies in the recruiting process
* Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
* Recommend ways to improve our employer brand on job boards (e.g. Indeed, Glassdoor, etc)
* Coordinate with program managers to forecast future hiring needs
* Participate in job fairs and career events
* Build the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners
* Perform the full life cycle recruiting process of assessment, sourcing, identifying, vetting, selecting, and hiring qualified candidates.
* Determine customers position requirements through interviews & requirements review
* Create job postings, candidate searches, resume collection, candidate interviews and vetting, database mining, and database creation.
* Engage with recruiting network and review current applicants in database for specific positions
* Create, maintain, and manage the employee recruitment databases.
* Conduct phone screenings with qualified candidates.
* Prepare correspondence, email, and other documents as required.
* Transition selected candidates to onboarding, as required.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* US Citizen
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Must have a minimum of 10+ years of recruiting experience. Years of experience can be substituted.
* SHRM's Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong technical skills with MS Office Suite.
* Strong customer service skills including written and oral communications.
* Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Senior Recruiter or Senior Technical Recruiter
* Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
* Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
* Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
* Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
Place of Performance: GKG HQ, 1850 Centennial Park Dr, Reston, VA 20191
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Golden Key Group (GKG) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of GKG to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.
Pay Transparency Policy: In accordance with Presidential Executive Order 13665, Golden Key Group (GKG) will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By expressing your interest and submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Golden Key Group (GKG) to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should GKG or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.