Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. NortonLifeLock is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world. For more information, please visit NortonLifeLock.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
During the course of your internship, you will be integrated into an engineering team as a vital team member, appointed a mentor to guide you through your journey, and provided troubleshooting and development tasks.
Your responsibilities will be varied and include working a company-wide automation framework, as well as the associated integration points for product and component teams. You will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and challenges:
* Prioritizing requirements for service improvements and new features
* Crafting and building solutions for user stories
* Analyzing, testing, and improving the security of our services
* Automating and troubleshooting service deployments
* Monitoring services in production
* Currently enrolled in a college or university degree program (Bachelors or Masters)
* Proficient in one or more programming languages. We have features that need help in various tiers:
* Backend focus (such as Java, Python, Scala, Machine Learning)
* A deep understanding of object-oriented design principles
* Strong analytical skills and willingness to roll up one s sleeves to get the job done
* Good communication & interpersonal skills and work effectively in a team environment
* Experience working with cloud technologies like AWS a plus
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. LEARN MORE ABOUT PAY TRANSPARENCY.
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of NortonLifeLock Inc. are protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the EEO POSTER and SUPPLEMENT.