Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. Responsibilities
* Lead monthly analysis on the gross margin to completely understand variances of actual results, identifying and quantifying trends that can be expected to continue and one time impacts that won't.
* Prepare ad-hoc and month-end analysis and recommendations on all operations finance areas including but not limited to productivity, inventory, scrap, costing and fixed expenses.
* Review and validate Capital Investment project.
* Participate in the budget and forecast processes for gross margin.
* Effectively partner with Operations, Commercial Finance, Controlling, FP&A, and other Operations Finance colleagues
* Drive continuous improvement through TEOA-F
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required
* Master's Degree / MBA preferred
* 1-3 years in a Manufacturing Environment
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Package, especially Excel
* Peer relationships - Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration
* Career ambition - Knows what he/she wants from a career and actively works on it; is career knowledgeable; makes things happen for self; markets self for opportunities; doesn't wait for others to open doors.
* Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
* Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
* Generous 401(k) Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Benefits start on day one
* Charity Donation Matching Program
* Competitive Paid Time Off
* Employee Resource Groups
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Healthcare for Associates and Families
* Health and Wellness Incentives
* Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.